The Great Revival

 So, I've changed a lot. I'm no longer in the military. I'm no longer in the public service. I'm no longer employed.

I'm an art and design student at Medicine Hat College, and this blog will shift direction to documenting my work in Typography, and Applied Art and Design. Labels will be applied to differentiate the areas and also describe the posts. There may be pictures!

Exciting.

There will be still be ammo.

 Proof: The CRV-7 rocket motor. 80k or so are being donated to Ukraine as Canada has stopped using them. Disposal is problematic as functioning a large quantity at once will contaminate an area with perchorlates. Better to spread it around. The solution to pollution is dilution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AAD Assignment 1, Part 2

Fototype Entry 1

AAD Assignment 1, Part 3